Signature Risk Partners Inc. was founded in 2006. We design and administer custom commercial insurance solutions for niche markets in Canada, including Golf Courses, Craft Breweries, Distilleries, Wineries and Cyber. We are an approved Lloyd’s Coverholder, and registered with RIBO as an MGA.
Our programs are distributed through a handpicked network of over 1,200 leading independent Insurance Brokers across Canada. These are not commodity insurance packages.
Why work at Signature Risk
The environment at Signature is demanding, dynamic and extremely rewarding. Our team is diverse, multi-talented, multi-functional and above all customer oriented. We are changing the way commercial insurance is sold and we take great pride in leading the way.
In this Account Executive (AE) role you will work with Insurance Brokers and our in-house Underwriting Team to support and execute New and Renewal business. At the same time you will continuously create and maintain relationships with our network of Brokers by providing superior customer service. This role includes:
• Provide existing Brokers with a strong client experience necessary to retain their business
• Promote superior service by anticipating needs and responding quickly
• Grow our external network to capitalize on market opportunities and referrals from centres of influence
• Contribute to team sales success through achievement of individual sales goals and through effective opportunity spotting and cross selling
To be considered a strong candidate, Signature Risk is looking for the following:
- Post-Secondary Education and/or equivalent is required
- 3 years of Commercial Lines experience
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with business development and relationship management
- French language skills - Not required but preferred
- Competitive Annual Base Salary
- Potential for Profit Sharing Participation
- Group Benefits Package
- Travel Expenses
- Ongoing Training
Signature Risk Partners Inc.
2 St Clair Avenue West
Toronto, ON M4V 1L5
tel.: (416) 413-1167 ext 111