My client is one of the largest Brokerages in the country and looking to hire for their service team. Current requirements are for their 10 to 6pm shift.
- Able to manage a high call volume on a daily basis
- Answer customer enquiries quickly and professionally
- Understand client requests and recommend appropriate coverages
- Prepare quotations and ensure accuracy
- Enter information into system as required
- Market and negotiate coverage and pricing with markets when necessary
- Review Renewals of accuracy and issue in a timely manner
- Respond to underwriters with urgency
- Ensure cross selling and up selling is performed based on customer needs
- Obtain claims reports and provide details to company in a timely manner
- Handle non-payments according to company procedures
- Must hold a Valid RIBO License
- 2 + years of personal lines (home and automobile) insurance experience
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a very fast passed environment
- Excellent Customer service Focus
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.