Personal Lines Advisor
Serve Customers, Earn Commissions, save on commute time while working with a reputable organization.
To provide front-line customer service of Personal Lines policies and taking responsibility for the retention, growth and account development of existing clients, quoting and placing new business as required.
· Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct CARE calls and process renewals
· Sell new policies/write new business to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business
· Quote new business through outbound call initiatives, referrals, networking, introductory letters and receive walk-in clients
· Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policies
· Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals for retention
· Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
· Actively participate in training initiatives
· Participate in community marketing initiatives
· Process Account Receivable activities
· Must be able to work different shifts and occasional Saturdays, on rotation basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years Personal Insurance experience, including direct writer experience with a RIBO licence.
· RIBO License required
· Strong Technical Skills
· Experience with Broker Management & Quoting Systems (TAM, EPIC, Applied Rating/CompuQuote)
· Experience with Company Portal Processing – e.g. Intact (Savers), Economical (Energie) and Wawanesa (PTE)
· Strong customer focus and sales skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
· Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Calgary and Edmondon, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Antonella Leone at 416-868-6711 x 226 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.