We put people first
Gore Mutual was founded on the spirit of innovation and collaboration. Genuine personal service is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our ability to create an environment where employees can develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Our outlook is bold, bright and positive.
In this new role you will become our primary subrogation resource. You'll work with our claims leadership and influence how we identify and pursue subrogation and recovery. You will be responsible for litigated and non-litigated files, seeking fair and appropriate settlement for these losses. You’ll work collaboratively with our auto and property teams, providing them with the education and support they need to better identify recovery opportunities. Most importantly, your work will make a measurable difference, one that’s reflected in our results.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Minimum 3 years claims experience required
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1 year managing a subrogation pending required
- Working knowledge of the small claims court and arbitration process required
- Willing to travel to attend mediation and court dates as required
- Expertise in commercial and personal property strongly preferred
- Litigation management expertise preferred
Posting Number: 2018-15
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.