They are seeking a dynamic insurance professional for their Mississauga office. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a desire to make a significant contribution to our Commercial Programs team. This individual will liaise with insurance companies and clients in providing exceptional service and products specific to individual programs.
Our client a brokerage is a leading independent brokerage firm specializing in general and niche insurance products. They offer a wide variety of commercial and personal lines insurance services.
- Responsible for providing exceptional day to day service to clients and handling client file activities
- Negotiate & Bind coverage with insurers based upon the program guidelines for new business & renewal
- Prepare New and Renewal Quotations in accordance with MGA agreements.
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of new business growth and retention opportunities
- Claim reporting on behalf of program clients including follow up to ensure service excellence
- 1 – 5 years Commercial or Program insurance experience
- Valid RIBO license or willingness to pursue RIBO designation within 3 months
- CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation an asset
- Exceptional client service skills
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player – ability to adapt to, and work cooperatively with various individuals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and experience with Applied Epic is an asset.
Interested candidates, please contact Antonella Leone at email@example.com or 416-868-6711 x 226. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.