Our client is looking for an experienced commercial lines broker that has worked with large/ complex risks.
You must be able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, while managing changing priorities and demands in a fast-paced enviornment.
Risk management, servicing of client accounts as well as building relationships with clients and insurers are all an integral part of the role.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience brokering commercial business
- Exposure to large/complex risks is mandatory
- University and/or college graduate
- CIP (completed); FCIP (working towards)
- CRM designation as well as experience in Risk Management
- Solid computer skills; including Broker Managements Systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be a highly polished, articulate and confident presenter.
- Capacity to prioritize, organize and complete work within given deadlines and work autonomously.
- Analytical abilities to resolve problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Highly professional demeanor
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, organization and planning skills.
- Manage key accounts including negotiation, customer relationships, and risk prevention initiatives.
- Work effectively alongside key brokers and company leadership
- Ability to provide expert, in-depth advice to clients.
If you are interested in this position please contact Nadia Linklater, Talent Acquisition Partner, DGA Careers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org