Our client is a fast paced and thriving insurance brokerage who is seeking a Commercial Lines Associate to join their Small Business Team. You will be responsible for providing dedicated support to a Producer by processing policy documents, speaking with clients and underwriters, invoicing premiums, preparing cover letters, producing pink cards and certificates of insurance, schedules, claims reporting and maintaining file documentation for their book of business. If you prove yourself in this role there is definitely room to progress your career with one of the most established brokerages in Alberta.
This brokerage prides themselves on providing an exceptional client experience and gives their employees all of the tools they need to succeed. They are offering a competitive compensation plan, an extremely strong benefits package, and opportunity for upwards advancement for the right individual.
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and insurance software
- 3-4 years of experience in the insurance industry with a strong working knowledge of small and mid-market commercial insurance products
- Alberta Level I License is a MUST
- CIP or CAIB designation, or working towards is considered an asset
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally. Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.