We are in need of a Personal Lines Advisor to join a modern brokerage located in south Calgary. The successful candidate will have experience with a range of different insurance companies and prefers to take a quality over quantity approach when it comes to clients. This tightknit team is looking to add a positive member that is excited about growing long term with a company.
- Service and cross-sell existing business
- Sell new business (and receive commission)
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Develop insurance quotes and close sales
Our client is a family owned brokerage that emphasizes the importance of teamwork in the office. You are supported on all sides and will be able to consult other experienced insurance professionals with a wide and complementary range of backgrounds.
You focus on strong customer satisfaction to generate referrals that you can then turn into clients. Quality of quantity is your mantra. You like working in a collaborative environment with like minded individuals. The idea of working for a family oriented brokerage is something that has always appealed to you.
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Solid understanding of personal lines insurance and a number of company portals
- Quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions
- Able to build relationships with customers and coworkers alike
- Able to convey messages in many different forms to many different types of people
- Work well within a small team
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.