Commercial Account Manager
Our client is looking to add a strong Commercial Account Manager whose comfortable handling a wide range of clients. What our client needs is a customer service extraordinaire who prides themselves on their ability to stay calm under pressure and who exudes positivity. Our client is a huge player in insurance in Calgary and they are leading the charge into the future. If you are waiting for an opportunity or a sign to reach out and grab you, then make no mistake, this is that sign!
- You can sense a client’s insurance needs from a mile away
- Customer service comes to you naturally
- You are a team player, capable of both leading the squad and allowing others to shine when it’s their time
- Your communication skills are so flawless that the only thing you have left to master is telepathy
- Computers are your best friend, there isn’t an application that has ever stumped you
- You can take orders as well as give them
- You can be counted on when the game is on the line
- You are constantly looking to improve yourself in whatever capacity you can
About the role:
- Perform renewals of an assigned book of businesses
- Assist executives in the collection of deposit premiums, premiums, finance deposits and other contracts
- Take all steps to prevent errors & omissions
- Respond to all client inquiries and requests, and address concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain, update, and organize electronic and paper filing systems
- Minimum of a Level 1 General Insurance License
- Level 2 General Insurance License is an asset
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in the Commercial l Lines space of the insurance industry
- Additional experience in Personal Lines is an asset
- Proficient at using all the products of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…)
About the Company:
Our client is a growing brokerage that is known for its excellence in commercial insurance. Their sharpened focus on specific industries allows them to separate themselves from their competitors in the eyes of their customers. They understand the intricacies of the businesses they work with and pride themselves on their ability to meet the unique needs of their clients. They provide excellent learning opportunities and glimpses into the inner workings of many industries. Our client would never limit themselves or their employees and they are always trying to learn and adapt to the ever-changing times.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.