Our client is looking to hire an energetic, attentive and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of a Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster in their Calgary office. You will be tasked with providing outstanding customer service to clients and aid them in getting back on their feet after filing a claim. For the right candidate, our client is willing to pay for the cost of relocation to Calgary. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Investigating and determining a reasonable settlement of various bodily injury claims
- Being autonomous in decision-making, and be proactive at prioritizing key tasks
- Analyzing medical history, police investigations, and other related documents
- Demonstrating professional representation of the company’s needs when negotiating and settling claims with third parties
- Being knowledgeable about the settlement criteria for various claims, and handle claims during litigation affairs
Our client is a nationally recognized insurance firm with presence all around the country. Their customer care, as well as the collective knowledge of all their employees, has earned them the reputation as one of the top national insurance firms. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
You are a sociable individual who enjoys communicating with others, while at the same time investigating for vital information. You are also very good at handling multiple tasks at one time. If you are enthusiastic and looking to take the next step in moving forward with a company that can provide you a door into a world of opportunities, then this job is for you.
- Must have 3-5 years of bodily injury claims experience
- University or college degree/diploma is considered an asset
- Completion of or working toward CIP designation is an asset
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work proficiently with technology
- Strong communication and organizational skills
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.