As a Commercial Account Manager, your main focus is to service your client’s needs in relation to their commercial insurance portfolio. You will also provide support to two top tier producers, as well as delegate and coordinate daily tasks with the Insurance Assistant. This role has a strong focus on client satisfaction and taking charge on the daily account management.
Our client is a family owned business with a strong commitment to their clients that has resulted in continuing growth. This continued growth means there are excellent opportunities for employee advancement within the organization. They place high value on continuing education and can be willing to pay for costs of CAIB, CIP and FCIP courses if the employee earns it.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of three years experience in commercial insurance. If you are enthusiastic and looking to take the next step in moving forward with a company that can provide you loads of opportunity to develop your career, this job is for you.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Level 2 Insurance License required
- Minimum of 2 years commercial lines experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritizing skills
- Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential challenges
- Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, adaptability, and decision making
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels of the organization
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.