As a Personal Account Manager, you will be tasked with aiding sales executives by planning, leading and guiding their career growth. You will work under the direction of the VP of Operations for renewing and servicing accounts that contribute to the operation of the firm. You must be a self-driven person with a strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and who is able to meet strict deadlines. Your ability to foster long-lasting relationships with clients as well as with your co-workers will be crucial for success in this role.
- Perform renewals of assigned book of businesses and provide mentorship to the market team
- Help sales executives in the collection of deposit premiums, premiums, finance deposits and other contracts
- Maintain, update, and organize electronic and paper filing systems
- Both cross-sell and up-sell new and existing clients on products and services the firm offers
- Take all steps to prevent errors & omissions, including reporting any to the VP of Operations
- Respond to all client inquiries and requests, and address concerns in a timely manner
- Supervise the customer service representatives to ensure accuracy in their work
- Attend & participate in account manager meetings, general staff meetings, Chamber of Commerce Events and other company functions
- Be familiar with using TAM, ISNet World programs and Microsoft Office software
Our client is a savvy firm that provides innovative insurance solutions to a variety of commercial customers. Their customer care has earned them the reputation as a top performing insurance firm. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
You are a dedicated professional who shows an entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to work hard. You are enthusiastic, and someone who loves to mentor and help others move forward in their insurance career. If you are looking for a company that can provide you a door into a world of opportunities, then this job is for you.
- Level 2 Licensed Insurance Agent
- 2-5 years of commercial insurance account experience required
- 3-4 years of experience within a team environment and a customer service position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Member of or currently working towards the C.I.P. or CAIB designation
- Experience with insurance broker management systems
- Effective organizational, time and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.