Job Title: Insurance Agent
Location: Vaughan AND St. Catherines
- Provide knowledgeable, effective and efficient customer service to customers in person or on the phone
- Offer insurance advice, processing policy changes and entering changes directly into the insurance computer system
- Achieve sales goals
- Up-sell and Cross sell company products according to customers’ needs
- Follow up on quotes that are not closed
- In conjunction with Supervisors, participate and provide input into team meetings, standards, procedures, and special projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in personal lines Insurance
- OTL or RIBO licenced is required
- University degree or College Diploma preferred
- Ability to handle objections and close the sale
- Excellent decision making and problems solving skills
- Good understanding of technology (MS word and Excel)
- Ability to multi task
Competitive salary, employee benefits, monthly/quarterly and annual bonus, Pension Plan.] and more
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.