Surex Direct is seeking Licensed Insurance Brokers to work full-time out of our Burlington, ON office.
Our industry-leading compensation model means you will have potential to earn 2-4 times industry average. There is no cold-calling associated with this position, as we will provide you warm leads. Thorough training will be provided to help you maximize your skillset, resources and tools available to you.
What we look for in our colleagues:
- Must be RIBO licensed
- Motivation and work ethic are valued more than previous experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced workplace
- High customer service standards (prompt, responsible, friendly)
- Able to adapt to change and embrace technology
- Wanting your next career step to be your last career step
- Answer inbound calls and respond to online inquiries
- Provide quotes, follow-up with leads & bind new business (home, auto, small business)
- Handle ongoing service requests from your clients
- Work with company portals
- Participate in ongoing training programs
What we offer:
- The best commission compensation package in the industry
- Option to work remotely, depending on licensing levels and experience
- Secure future in the digital space
About Surex Direct:
- Founded in 2012, we offer insurance in six provinces and two territories
- Placed 4th on the 2018 Top 10 Brokerages in Canada list, by Insurance Business (placed 5th in 2017)
- Back-to-back finalist for the Insurance Industry Employer of Choice Award, by Insurance Business
- Placed 30th on the 2016 Startup 50 Canada list, by Canadian Business and PROFIT (Canada’s fastest growing startups)
To apply, email your cover letter & resume to Ryan Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify that you’re applying for a Licensed Insurance Broker position.