Group Insurance Sales
based in Mississauga
Opportunity to work from home once established business.
To grow a book of business targeting corporations and individuals for their insurance needs
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate quotes using insurer software, or supply insurers with a submission
- Present quotes to prospects in a professional manner
- Grow your client base by networking, cold calling, attending events, etc.
- Grow and maintain a prospect list
- Cross-sell to other customers within our brokerage
- Give sound financial advice for products and coverage required
- High school diploma required, university or college degree preferred
- Must have current LLQP license
- Must have 2+ years of insurance sales experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office, Policyworks, TAM, & Compu Quote
- Strong time management skills, highly organized
- Effective team player in an office setting
Interested candidates, please contact Antonella Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-868-6711 x 226. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.