My client is looking to add an assistant to their Personal Lines Insurance team. They are a very reputable brokerage that offers excellent service to their customers. They provide an excellent work environment and prefer to promote from within.
Title: Personal Lines Technical Assistant
- Work on Standard personal lines business
- Review documents for accuracy
- Renewal tracking
- Generate form letters to mail to clients
- Handle Lienholder/lessor/mortgagee requests
- 1+ years insurance experience required
- Administrative experience required
- Very organized
- Great team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize work
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience using TAM and Compuquote.
Competitive Salary plus benefits, education support, flex time
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.