Commercial Account Manager
Have an interest in professional liability? Our well-established client is seeking an experienced Commercial Account Manager to join their team! The primary purpose of this position is to support the Account Executive with all client management requirements, with a focus on retention of the assigned book of business. Based Downtown Vancouver, our Client is offering a competitive salary to become part of distinguished brand and team.
Who you are: You pride yourself on exceptional customer service, someone who is confident and comfortable with commercial insurance.
- Level 2 license
- 3+ years of commercial insurance industry experience
- A passion for providing an excellent customer experience and client focussed
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and underwriters
- Good knowledge of markets and their policy wordings
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiar with insurance document management software
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization and independently carry out assignments
- Excellent communication skills, listening, verbal and written
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.