Senior Specialty Claims Adjuster (Professional Liability / Construction)
Location: Toronto, ON
An all-lines specialty adjusting & third party administrator organization, that has been proudly serving domestic and overseas insurers seeking a Senior Specialty Claims Adjuster.
- Candidates must have appropriately licensed adjusting skills
- Must have experience with Builder’s Risk, Wrap-Up, Architects & Engineers professional liability adjusting.
- Minimum 5-7 years of adjusting experience required.
- CIP or working towards
- Must have to ability to assess damages and exposure on medium to large projects.
- Familiarity with heavy construction is an asset.
Off-site working arrangement may be available for successful candidates.
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.