Personal Lines Insurance Advisor/Account Manager - Burnaby
Our Client, a leading brokerage within Insurance, is looking to add a friendly and dynamic Personal Lines Account Manager to their team. Mingle with the senior staff and take part in fun team activities/events in their dynamic office! As well as providing a fun working environment, our client also invests in your professional development providing you many different avenues for growth.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are someone who thrives on giving great customer service and a team player who rolls up their sleeves. You are friendly, dynamic and can keep up in a busy environment and not compromise the quality of your work.
- Maintain and organically grow a Personal Lines book of business – there is minimal auto involved and no walk-ins!
- Work with clients, assess risk and negotiate the best terms, including some front-line underwriting
- Advise client on matters of coverage and pricing, and place risk with the appropriate market
- Contact client to advise of any changes in the market or to their policies
- Ensure information is correct and coverage still meets clients’ needs
- Advocate for your client to the insurance carriers
- Document all enquiries, and quotes and produce them in a timely manner
- Successfully resolves any problems or complaints
- Continues to build Industry relationships
- Cross sell and up-sell in order to increase size of book
- Level 2 licence ideal but will consider experienced Level 1 brokers with commitment to obtaining level 2.
- 2+ years Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- It is a busy environment; organisational skills must be top notch.
- Passionate about customer service
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.