REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – Ontario, Canada - Travel Insurance
Our client, a dynamic and growing insurance organization are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Ontario. This is for an existing and very successful travel insurance book of business, in which the incumbent will be expected to maintain and grow. Our Client prides themselves on their impeccable customer service and quality of their products.
You are a driven and motivated individual who can build lasting relationships and provide the highest level of service.
** This is essentially a work from home position, but there will be travel 3 days a week.
- Managing and growing the existing book of business of travel insurance for Western Canada.
- Identify new business opportunities - working with travel agencies and brokerages to conduct regular sales/cold calls to produce new business
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst maintaining and building business relations
- Working closely with the Head office in Ontario – contributing to strategy for growth and providing recommendations for new product ideas and based on client feedback and market trends in Western Canada
- Reporting: weekly productivity reports, quarterly business plans, and year-end reports and projections
- Facilitate and deliver training presentations in person and via webinars
- Attending trade shows, representing the brand and networking on behalf of your employer
- Extensive knowledge of the travel industry and travel insurance.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated B2B sales – preferably in travel insurance industry or Travel Industry
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and enthusiastic presentation skills.
- Self-sufficient, proactive, motivated and highly organized
- Strong MS Office skills including Power Point and Excel
- Ability to interact effectively and comfortably with all levels, and possess the soft skills to build ongoing relationships
- Ability to travel regularly – approximately 3 days a week
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean abstract
For the successful candidate, our Client will set up a home office, provide a monthly car allowance, travel expenses, land line, internet, cell phone and laptop.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Maurice at 416-868-6711, x 232 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.