Our client, a leading insurance broker in BC, is seeking an experienced Personal Lines professional to help manage the team in their Yarrow location. If you are passionate about leading others and driving the success of a business this role is for you. Work with some of the best staff and leadership in the industry.
Compensation package will include comprehensive benefits, RRSP matching, complete tuition/course/ certification coverage, and excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent
- Work closely with Senior leadership team to deliver results
- Assess local market and identify current and prospective opportunities
- Achievement of financial goals and targets for the branch, and empowering team members
- Ensure an excellent and consistent client service experience
- Ensure all best practices are adopted and effective for the branch
- Manage day-to-day operations at branch level
- Provide updates on markets, coverages, general industry to Insurance staff
- Participate actively in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with direct reports and colleagues
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Level 2 license
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience is ideal, in insurance or another industry
- Minimum 3 years of insurance experience, with knowledge of personal lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at email@example.com or 778-383-9790 ext 103. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner