Personal Lines Manager
Our client is looking for a dynamic and inspirational Personal Lines Specialist to join their organisation and lead the team.
Who you are:
You are a professional Manager with a solid understanding of personal lines insurance and have either leadership experience or strong leadership traits. They are looking for someone who is engaging, fun, empowering, and can rally a team with their leadership skills. You will use your experience and expertise to provide ongoing development and training to the more junior staff. This position will be a member of the leadership team, leading a full department on 25+ people.
- Manage the day to day operations; professional development, performance reviews, operations duties (e.g. vacation requests, scheduling and goal planning).
- Ensure location has consistency with other branches/regions
- Manage a book of Business with VIP clients & high value homes
- Assist in recruiting and retention of top talent
- Level 2 licence
- 4-5+ years managing personal lines teams
- Leadership experience in a past role or strong leadership qualities; conflic resolution, empowerment/motivating qualities, team building attricutes, strong communication, mentorship
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self starter and creative thinker
- Strong technical skills/proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organisational and time management skills that do not compromise quality.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Affia at Affia@dgacareers.com or 778-383-9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.