Our client is looking to find that diamond in the rough who hasn’t yet been given a shot to shine. If you have spent 3 or more years in the industry working your tail off and haven’t been rewarded fairly then you are the person our client is looking for. Our client is making a concerted effort to bring together the best insurance professionals in the industry in order create a cohesive likeminded group. Our client wants to create a work environment where the employees respect and inspire one another. This is the Harlem Globetrotters of insurance.
You know your role within the team and always get your job done. You are a supportive teammate who uses communication skills to both encourage and assist. Clients want to work with you specifically and are always happy to hear you are on the case. You are able to push yourself when you must but are also capable of properly handling yourself and the situation when there is a failure. Overall you must be a positive and eager to learn individual.
- You are so good with clients that they end up considering you a friend by the time its all said and done.
- You never make two trips to the car when bringing groceries in.
- You are such a good communicator that you plan on applying for this job telepathically.
- You can make a computer sing.
- You are able to explain insurance to family members at dinner leaving no one bored or confused.
- You are driven to succeed but also believe success can take many forms.
About the role:
- Facilitating policy changes
- Reviewing existing renewals
- Generating new business
- Cross-selling different products and services
- Experience with insurance software
- Minimum of a Level 1 General Insurance License.
- Level 2 General Insurance License is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in the Personal Lines space of the insurance industry.
- Proficient at using all the products of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…).
About the Company:
Our client is a family owned business with a strong commitment to their clients that has resulted in continuing growth. This continued growth means there are excellent opportunities for employee advancement within the organization. They place high value on continuing education and can be willing to pay for costs of CAIB, CIP and FCIP courses if the employee earns it.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.