One of our clients is looking for a friendly and customer service-oriented insurance professional in the Red Deer area to join their commercial department as a broker. The office is centrally located and would be a great fit for either an urban or a rural insurance professional living in the area. This brokerage is 100% independent and takes pride in building long-lasting relationships with clients. Although this is a commercial lines role there is a bit of personal lines work as well.
- Manage client information, needs and requests. Have the responsibility to promptly respond to service requests from clients (via phone, email, written requests).
- Leverage your entrepreneurial drive to grow existing accounts; identify new client opportunities and initiatives through research, existing client referrals, and
- Show a willingness to complete sales pipeline (cross-sell to clients when opportunities arise).
- Help produce proposals, renewal reviews, and customer action plans.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to work effectively for issue resolution or service enhancement opportunities that support and grow the existing personal insurance client portfolio.
- Develop and maintain industry relationships.
Our Client is recognized as one of the most professional brokerages in central Alberta. They are locally owned and operated and serve their customers as if they were their friends. This client goes above and beyond to help their community navigate through the confusing world of insurance. Their employees are part of that same community they cherish so much, and they are very active in continuing professional development for their staff.
You are an eager and excited professional whose drive to succeed has gotten them to where they are today. You are a compassionate individual and understand that insurance is about more than just the policy, it’s about the people who are putting their trust in you.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.