Our client is looking for an established Personal Lines Broker to join their team. They want an insurance professional who is confident and who contributes to a positive work environment. This brokerage strives to create a sense of comradery amongst its employees. Happy brokers = happy clients.
- Maintain and demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics and values.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with staff, clients, and business contacts
- Analyze client’s risk exposure and make appropriate recommendations
- Quote and write new business for new and existing clients, while maintaining service levels for an existing book of business
- Review renewals/endorsements for accuracy
- Upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Deliver superior customer service without sacrificing integrity
- Keep up to date on company partner products, offerings, and market intelligence
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to work effectively on both micro and macro problems
- Develop and maintain industry relationships
- Meet assigned production targets by increasing revenues with existing clients
- Keep up to date with follow ups/activities
- Perform various duties as assigned and support other members of the team
Our Client is recognized as one of the most professional brokerages in central Alberta. They are locally owned and operated and serve their customers as if they were their friends. This client goes above and beyond to help their community navigate through the confusing world of insurance. Their employees are part of that same community they cherish so much, and they are very active in continuing professional development for their staff.
You are a knowledgeable and positive insurance professional who likes to come in and get their work done. You take in your work and treat others the way you want to be treated. You have chosen insurance as your career and now you are simply looking for a brokerage to call home.
- 5 years’ experience in personal lines
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Level 2 Insurance License would be an asset
- (F)CIP would be an asset
- CAIB would be an asset
- Excellent track record and relationships with clients.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to Katie@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.