GROUP BENEFITS - CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Client Services Representative to provide support and assistance to Senior Account Executives in the Employee Benefits Department.
Comprehensive training will be given to the successful candidate who will then take responsibility for preparing and processing Employee Benefits proposals in a timely manner.
- Provide confidential support to Senior Account Executives.
- Prepare Marketing, Renewal and New Business Proposals for Senior Account Executives.
- Provide client support by responding to questions and requests within 1 business day.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain Employee Benefits operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Responsible for processing confidential client information and for maintaining client records accurately database system.
- Prepare special reports as requested by Senior Account Executives.
- University degree or College Diploma.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Solid knowledge and skill level with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of TAM would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn.
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.