Account Executive - Brokerage Sales
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Brokerage Sales Ontario. You are high-energy, dynamic, passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo. As a talented relationship builder, you’ll develop an understanding of your client’s needs and provide solutions and opportunities to ensure their overall satisfaction of our client. You care deeply about these relationships and what you do. You’re the go-to expert on all things group insurance and you’re always keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends. When clients come to our Advisors asking about group benefits, they will think of you first.
- You’ve got five solid years of experience, making you an authority in sales and the group benefits industry.
- You love to build and maintain relationships. As a specialist in group benefits, you’re passionate and thrilled to meet clients with a sales concept that works for them in helping them achieve what they need. You thrive on that as customer focus is a top priority for you!
- You have a proven sales track record that you’ll be proud to tell us about.
- You have built meaningful relationships with a host of advisors within the Ontario market.
- You love being part of a team but you’re also highly motivated to work independently.
- You have completed a post-secondary education in marketing or a related, relevant field of study.
- You’re a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Current life license would be an asset.
- Having a driver’s license is mandatory as this position will require travel within an assigned region.
- Bilingualism in English and French would be great, but not a must-have.
In this job, you’ll:
- Work with your team to execute the organization’s sales strategies.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the sales function of your assigned block of business within the Ontario market.
- Be accountable for achieving annual targets in the areas of new business, retention, execution, and profitability.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Coordinate sales efforts with service and underwriting teams.
- Conduct sales presentations and organize seminars.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing industry publications and establishing you professional network.
- Prepare action plans to identify specific opportunities and segment client contacts.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 416-868-6711 ext 226 or forward your resume in confidence to Antonella@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.