Our client based in Concord is looking for an IT Representative preferrably with an insurance brokerage expertise.
This is a fast growing brokerage with a collegial work environment
Bonus - Free Parking on Premises!
- Provide technical support for first level hardware, software and infrastructure components including: desktops, printers, and application related issues resolving incidents via phone, e-mail, web-chat, self-service, and in-person, maintaining effective lines of communication
- Performs installation, configuration and testing for workstations, telephones and associated adjunct equipment.
- Perform password resets and user account lockout diagnostics
- Provide basic phone system / mobile device support and troubleshooting
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems, Identifying and escalating priority issues to management
- Routine maintenance on desktops, and printers
- Troubleshoot software and application issues by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Escalate incidents and requests to Service Provider (Fortify) as required
- Follow-up with Service Provider (Fortify) support to collaborate on continuous improvement
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution details
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 416-868-6711 ext 226 or forward your resume in confidence to Antonella@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.