Our client is growing their team in their brand new Surrey office! They are looking to add a Commercial Account Manager to manage a growing book of business. The local operation is a well-run and harmonious team with unlimited room for career advancement. They are offering a competitive compensation package, and have an excellent corporate culture and strong leadership.
The position will service a book of a variety of industries and complexity, with a focus on retention and new business growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain information from Producers and create submissions and/or summaries to insurers.
- Request and follow up with insurers for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence
- 3+ years’ commercial lines experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790, x 103 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.