Supports the department in all administrative tasks.
- Prepares new and renewal business which includes client letters, policy documentation, invoicing and financing contracts.
- Process and checks all endorsement documents.
- Reports claims to insurers and setup an abeyance.
- Claim confirmations.
- Setup client files.
- Process certificates of insurance, liability slips, abstracts and auto plus monthly.
- Follow up for monthly reports.
- Scanning, faxing, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
RIBO License or willing to obtain within 3 months
High School Diploma or Community College or commensurate work experience
CIP and/or CAIB designations or working actively working towards designation
Experience & Skills:
Strong organizations skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Accuracy and strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Agency Manager (TAM) and other department-specific systems
Minimum of 1 – 2 years brokering experience in personal lines and property casualty product
At Baird MacGregor & Hargraft, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process, we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please email your resume confidentially to Janice MacEachern-Vila at firstname.lastname@example.org.