Do you have a passion for the entertainment industry? Then this could be the opportunity for you! Get your creative juices flowing working with the likes of producers in the movie and music industries, venue managers, directors, and photographers.
Our Client, an industry leading brokerage for the entertainment industry, is looking for a Commercial Associate to join the team and assist the location in providing top notch service to their high profile clients. This would be an ideal opportunity for those willing to get into commercial insurance with a hand on employer, providing training and ongoing professional development.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Handling client queries by phone and email across Canada
- Managing the online portals
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance, policy documents, binders and invoices & sending out renewal letters
- Conducting industry research and assisting with social media marketing and helping with social media campaigns.
- Taking part in fun industry events with the broking team
- Get to read movie and tv scripts to review for hazardous activity
Who you are:
- Client centric with the ability to interact with all types of different personalities
- Confidence in dealing with prestigious individuals
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional listening skills, and able to relay information in a way that is easy to understand
- Can work well under pressure, both independently and within a collaborative team
- Use sound judgement in making decisions and taking calculated risks
- Focused on personal development and eager to learn new things
- 1-2 years of insurance experience, a graduate of the BCIT Insurance and Risk Management Program
- Hold a level 2 insurance license, or a Level 1 license with the desire to obtain a level 2 as soon as possible
The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work/life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive morale.
Interested candidates, please contact Affia, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.