Our client who is a well known Insurance Brokerage in Richmond Hill is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team
General Client Management:
- Respond to client enquiries/issues within established timelines
- Manage day-today issues for clients: cert requests, change endorsements etc
- Resolve assist with claims issues- follow-up with adjusters and clients
- Assist with designing insurance plans for clients as necessary
- Inform clients on developments/trends/legislation in relation to their risk management program
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions & exposures; document electronic files accordingly
- Respond to client’s needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items accurately and on time.
- Ability to analyze, negotiate & prepare carrier renewal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active RIBO license – minimum 2-5 years’ experience
- Handling small to mid-market accounts with a volume of 2-2.5 million max.
- Duties include servicing of Commercial Policyholders; quoting with Company Underwriters; letters, invoicing
- Knowledge of Power Broker an asset
- Manage and service a delegated split of commercial business
- Market New Business & review new business submissions to ensure risks are written within the applicable regulatory environment
- Cross selling and upselling existing clients.
Why consider this role?
- Competitive Salary
- High commisison on renewals and new business
- Ownership of your own book
- Great office culture
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner