Technical Service Representative
Description: The main focus for this Technical Service Representative is to assist in our Technical Operations department, providing support to account managers and producers.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Uploading data to insurance companies portals on a regular basis
· Accurate Processing of endorsements
· Renewal Coverage and discount reviews, subject to internal guidelines
· Handling of Late Payment Notices
· Banking Changes
· Reception relief on occasion during breaks.
- Minimum of 4- 5 years Insurance experience;
- Proficient in the use of Computers and Applications
· Able to upload and download data to/from various systems
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite of products and database programs, including spreadsheets
- A team player with a sound work ethic;
- A very strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner