Tired of working weekends and evenings?
Our client, a BC based brokerage, is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their fun Vancouver office and handle VIP clients. They have a competitive compensation package, great corporate culture and tons of advancement opportunities. If you love customer service and working with great people, then this role is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing/Discussing Insurance Coverage/Making Recommendations
- Requesting renewal information and updating files
- Handling endorsement requests/policy changes
- Taking claims and reporting to Insurers
- Processing various letters, proposals, renewal summaries, certificates, cover note
- Initiate renewal process on each file
- Marketing accounts to various Insurers
- Negotiate renewal terms with Insurers
- Cross-selling and up selling
- Going on client visits as needed
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS office products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with broker systems such as TAM or EPIC
Education and Specifications:
- Must have a Level 2 license and willingness to obtain RIBO
- Minimum 3- 5 years of Personal Lines experience. Exposure to VIP/high net worth clients an asset
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff, Talent Acquisition Partner, by phone at 778-383-9790 ext 103 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.
As specialists in the insurance industry, we are uniquely positioned to thoroughly understand the issues, trends and challenges affecting both our clients and executive talent. Our experienced consultants include former insurance executives and professionals, giving us unequalled access to the insurance industry’s leading senior executives and firms.
As the only Canadian member of NIRA (the National Insurance Recruiters Association), we have access to an unparalleled network of US candidates through nearly 50 insurance recruiting specialist affiliates throughout the United States.
Generalist executive search firms may fill one insurance executive position a year: We successfully place multiple senior executives in leading companies in the insurance industry every year. Bottom line: We find and assess great people for the insurance industry.