Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Our client is looking for an accomplished Commercial Insurance Producer to help them kickstart their Commercial Department. The successful candidate will be taking control of an existing book of business with an approximate premium volume of $400,000. This book consists of small and medium commercial accounts that have been with the brokerage for many years. The Commercial Insurance Producer will have a team member working alongside them to handle the servicing of the book as it is grown.
- Manage the collection of client information, quote and sell insurance to new and existing clients
- Accountable for cross selling to existing clients
- Service the existing book of business, making changes, additions, deletions and renewals
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities or other items
- Remain up to date on company product knowledge
- Build and maintain relationships with your underwriters
- Assist clients with claims process, if needed
- Continue self-development through industry training and community involvement
About the Employer:
Our client is a regional Alberta based Insurance Brokerage. They are a reputable, sales focused, and entrepreneurial organization, known for their technological innovations, large market connections and exceptional insurance knowledge. You will be working in a vibrant, fast paced environment that strives to deliver excellent client service. The compensation/benefits package will be tailored to the successful candidate’s experience and strengths.
You are a confident Commercial Producer who embraces challenges. You must be able to work well within a group both as a leader and as a teammate. You must be respectful, honest, and wiling to go the extra mile for your clients. You are a positive person who always looks to leave the room a happier place than when they entered it.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Five plus years of Commercial Insurance experience
- Proven track record of prospecting and closing new insurance accounts
- Great work ethic and the drive to strive for excellence
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer service and building relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability
- Able to prioritize in a busy environment to meet tight deadlines
- Works well within a team and independently
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.