Our client is looking for an insurance professional who is comfortable working in large complex industrial insurance. If you are an experienced broker than you could become our client's next Commercial Insurance Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be intrinsically motivated and will have a competitive nature that helps them reach new heights.
- Servicing an existing book of business
- Writing new business
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Marketing/placing/negotiating rates for commercial accounts
- Supporting the team when needed
- Assisting with training new staff
- Prospecting and networking for new clients
You are full of life and try to make each day the best day it can be for yourself and everyone you encounter. You have a knack for picking up the small but important details when listening to clients or coworkers. You are able to multitask in a busy office by working with others and staying organized. You are aware of others thoughts and emotions and do your best to leave a positive impact on those you encounter.
- Minimum 3 years of Commercial Insurance experience as a Commercial Lines broker, producer or account manager
- Level 2 General insurance license
- Comprehensive Knowledge of commercial insurance products, markets and processes
- Good customer service & sales skills
- Willingness to up-sell, cross-sell and prospect for new business
- Personal Lines insurance knowledge considered an asset (but not required)
About the Employer:
Our client is one of the most well respected and revered insurance institutions in the world. Their reputation was earned through hard work, attention to detail and their high standards for employees. They treat their employees extremely well, but do so with the understanding that you have their back just as much as they have yours. They are one of the largest brokerages in the world and they have a significant international presence.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.