Title: Broker Assistant, Private Client Team
Location: Toronto (downtown)
Fast-paced and growing insurance brokerage located in the heart of Toronto financial district is looking to hire an accomplished and highly organized assistant for their VIP/Private Client team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily administrative duties including:
- Issuing certificate of insurance
- Preparing and processing invoices
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Processing endorsements and completing policy documentation
- Work alongside service and sales brokers.
- Provide overall support to the team.
- Create follows up for outstanding items from insurers and clients.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- RIBO License or willingness to obtain.
- Knowledge of insurance and broking.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in insurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization.
If you are interested in this position please contact Nadia Linklater, Talent Acquisition Partner, DGA Careers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org