Our client is a large insurance brokerage with offices across Ontario. They are looking for a commercial account manager to provide support to a commercial lines department in meeting service levels, solidifying client relationship, and providing support to the Account Executives.
Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
- Service portfolio of commercial lines accounts
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up to date manner.
- Keep detailed records on all client activity in TAM accurately and on a timely basis.
- Coordinate expirations to obtain renewal information.
- Prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing option with finance provider for all renewals.
- Prepare new business proposals.
- Review coverage requirements.
- Cross selling and up-selling
- RIBO licence
- 7+ years of commercial lines experience as a commercial account manager
- Experience with Commercial property, Liability, commercial Auto (including Fleets) preferred
- Post secondary education
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast pace electronic environment
- Experience working with TAM is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills (Office, Outlook, Word, Excel)
Competitive salary, benefits package, pension plan match, tuition reimbursement
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.