Our client is a large insurance brokerage with offices across Ontario. They are looking for a bilingual account manager to provide support to a commercial lines department in meeting service levels, solidifying client relationship, and providing support to the Account Executives.
Title: Bilingual Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Service portfolio of commercial lines accounts
- Assisting account producers with the marketing and/or placement of any new business submission under a $20,000 premium threshold.
- Manage policy expirations to obtain renewal information, negotiate with insurers for optimal renewal terms and provide clients with renewal options and details in a timely fashion.
- Prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing options for all renewal premiums
- Maintain electronic files and documentation in an orderly, up to date manner based on company procedures. Assist Account Executives and other departments in cross selling and up-selling account rounding.
- Keep Account Executives fully informed of any important development on their accounts. Assist other team members from time to time as requested to ensure team goals are achieved
- Bilingual English and French is required
- RIBO licence and AMF(or willing to obtain)
- 5 years of commercial lines experience in a brokerage
- Post secondary education
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast pace electronic environment
- Experience working with TAM is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills (Office, Outlook, Word, Excel)
Competitive salary, benefits package, pension plan match, tuition reimbursement
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.