Are looking for a challenging career with a great company that rewards high performance and provides an environment where you will not get bored? My client is a growing Insurance brokerage, and as a result is looking to expand their team with an additional commercial lines marketer.
Title: Commercial Lines Broker/Marketer
- Responsible for all functions relating to the marketing and placement of new and renewal commercial insurance accounts
- Work closely with Account Executives, Account Managers and Insurers.
- Provide accurate and timely quotation terms & conditions for Account Executives to maintain/increase sales.
- Support the growth of Commercial lines business using traditional marketing initiatives
- Work with the Director of Broking and key stakeholders in developing and executing insurance marketing strategy.
- Actively participate in pricing, policy conditions and terms with insurance providers
- Effectively build new contacts and maintain current relationships with Insurers to properly place business.
- Provide advice to Account Executives and Account Managers in order to increase sales.
- Prepare and analyze marketing reports in order to provide accurate and relevant marketing information.
- Active RIBO license
- Post secondary education (Business and/or Insurance preferred)
- CIP or CAIB an asset, or working towards
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing/underwriting/broking role in a brokerage
- 3+ years experience with mid-market commercial accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast passed environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Pays strong attention to details
- Works well with others
- Working knowledge in TAM preferred
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Group RRSP match, and Bonus.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.