We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines VIP Account Manager. We offer a professional atmosphere, a competitive salary, performance based bonus and an excellent benefit package.
- VIP Account Manager will provide client service for our “Signature Clients” & manage the section.
- Handle renewals, policy changes, claims, all service needs of clients
- Account round, quote new sales and referrals for clients and their families.
- Cross sell to Commercial & Financial Service.
- Meet retention expectation.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
- RIBO license and other industry qualification such as CAIB, CIP etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of Personal Lines Service experience as a CSR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with Applied Systems (TAM/EPIC) and Compu-quote is an asset
- A positive attitude and high level of energy, with the ability to work in an environment that fosters team spirit and goal setting.
Our commitment to training and ongoing professional development, combined with an extensive group of specialists, brings you the knowledge and expertise you need to grow your career.
Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers Ltd. provides one of the very best initial and ongoing education, training and development opportunities in the industry. This commitment is evidenced by the number of professional designations attained by our team of brokers. Training and ongoing skills development is all part of the Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers company culture.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. O/A Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Although we appreciate your interest in our firm, we will contact only those candidates who qualify for an interview. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time