Private Client Services Account Manager
Are you a polished and professional insurance broker with comprehensive knowledge of private client services insurance?
Our Client, a national brokerage, is seeking an independent and efficient Private Client Services Account Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative brokerage, who are providing career progression and mentorship under an industry leader.
The primary purpose of this position is a focus on retention of the assigned book of business, but you will be looking to organically grow the book too. Our Client is offering a competitive salary to become part of distinguished brand and team.
Who you are: You will be working with prestigious clientele so you pride yourself on exceptional attention to detail, efficiency, and customer service. You are independent, driven and comfortable asking for referrals and leads.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high levels of service to the existing book: maintain and retention is key
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve new sales and growth
- Cross sell and up-sell in order to increase size of book
- Advise client on matters of coverage and pricing, and place risk with the appropriate market
- Act as trusted advisor for all VIP clients
- Respond to all enquired in a professional manner
- Contact client to advise of any changes in the market or to their policies
- Ensure information is correct and coverage still meets clients’ needs
- Advocate for your client to the insurance carriers
- 3 or more years of experience dealing with personal insurance
- CAIB or Level 2 licence
- Must have exposure to high net worth markets
- Business development and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude - for the growth of the book
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, external clients, and carriers.
- Ability to deliver highly technical information.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate a comfort dealing with very affluent individuals as well as high level executives.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.