Our client is looking for an experienced and driven individual who will be excited about building their own book of business. The successful candidate will have the freedom to pursue their job in the way that works best for them. Working within a highly collaborative organization you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals who will have your back through thick and thin.
- Opportunity to build your own book of business from the ground up
- Work with warm and cold leads
- 100% commission
Our client is a rural based Alberta brokerage that focuses on what is right for their client instead of what is easy. Each branch is locally owned and operated giving them unique insight into the needs of their clients. By combining traditional good business practices and cutting edge technology this company is prepared to help community members of all ages and backgrounds.
You are an experienced insurance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in commercial insurance. Building new relationships with potential clients is your strength, as this leads to building your book of business.
- Insurance designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Level 1 Alberta Insurance License.
- A minimum of 3-5 years commercial broking experience.
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Ability to qualify leads and follow up to build the book of business.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.