Our client is interested in meeting with highly motivated individuals who are passionate about the industry and feel prepared to operate their own brokerage but don't currently have the means. What our client is offering is the opportunity to open a location with their support in a number of rural communities. The Branch Partner will be responsible for operating the brokerage and generating business. Our client is flexible and the situation will be molded to suit the candidate. As a 30% partner you would still remain an employee of the company. If you have the experience and have ever pondered about being your own boss please do not hesitate to reach out as it is never a bad idea to have a discussion.
Our client is a rural based Alberta brokerage that focuses on what is right for their client instead of what is easy. Each branch is locally owned and operated giving them unique insight into the needs of their clients. By combining traditional good business practices and cutting edge technology this company is prepared to help community members of all ages and backgrounds. T
You know the operations of a brokerage like the back of your hand. You are motivated and can motivate. Your leadership style is well defined and ready to be implemented. You are hungry for success and excited to seize the opportunity.
- Insurance designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Level 2 Alberta Insurance License.
- A minimum of 6 years commercial and personal lines broking experience.
- Broad knowledge of all lines of insurance coverage and the confidence to discuss it with anyone.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment.
- Experience in management including hiring training staff.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.