Do you have an interest in claims? Join a great brokerage downtown who values professional growth and work life balance!
Our client is seeking a polished and experienced Claims Coordinator to join their busy team and provide support to the Senior Claims Advisors. This is a great opportunity for those who have excellent organisational skills and looking to expand their claims experience. Work with several different stakeholders and be an integral part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reviews the policy and gathers all missing/required information.
- Conducts analysis of claims and coverage and recommends solutions to coverage issues.
- Provides technical expertise to internal and external clients regarding claims coverage.
- Negotiates payments and reimbursements with the insurers on the client’s behalf.
- Record and maintain accurate information in system and documentation for every claim.
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships
- Prepares loss reports when required
- Follows-up with the carrier for claim status
- Ideally 2-3 years claims handling experience
- Level 1 Licence with the aim to get the level 2 license
- Excellent knowledge of coverage and good analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner