Commercial Auto/Fleets Account Manager - Langley
No Evenings or weekends! Our client, a large successful national brokerage, is looking for a dynamic and friendly Commercial Auto/Fleets Account Manager to join their well-established team, in their Langley location. You will pride yourself on great customer service and provide support to Account Managers (during training/onboarding) and then Account Executives.
Our client has a great training and expertise in their organisation and will consider a strong auto/ICBC broker – lots of opportunities for growth! This will be a great opportunity for someone who is a self starter, quick learner and a team player.
- Maintain a diary of prospective and current clients and follow-up on sales leads
- Manage and maintain fleet accounts
- Build additional relationships with current customers, asking for referrals, generating new business and increasing customer retention
- Review and work renewal lists, contacting clients
- Ensure that all notes to file are completed after each transaction in a timely, accurate manner.
- Provide friendly, professional service to customers
- Handle routine customer and producer inquiries/concerns
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure work is prompt, efficient and accurate
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and have in-depth knowledge of ICBC rules/regulations
- Level 2 license required – level 1 is accepted with commitment to obtaining level 2 within 3-6 months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills – renewal periods can get very busy
- Must have a positive attitude and be a real team player
- Excellent keyboarding skills and attention to detail.
Interested candidates please contact Affia on 778 383 9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.
As specialists in the insurance industry, we are uniquely positioned to thoroughly understand the issues, trends and challenges affecting both our clients and executive talent. Our experienced consultants include former insurance executives and professionals, giving us unequalled access to the insurance industry’s leading senior executives and firms.
Generalist executive search firms may fill one insurance executive position a year: We successfully place multiple senior executives in leading companies in the insurance industry every year. Bottom line: We find and assess great people for the insurance industry.