Our client, a well established Western Canadian brokerage, is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their office.
The Senior Commercial Broker will be responsible for the management and placement of small business accounts in the marketplace on behalf of the commercial team. They will ensure the client receives appropriate and effective coverage at competitive premiums to satisfy the goals of our commercial clients.
- Build strong business relationships with Underwriters.
- Participate in strategic placement discussions with commercial team.
- Ability to understand business risk and the connection between client operations and insurance.
- Leverage business relationship to successfully negotiate preferred terms for clients.
- Follow placement processes, timelines, minimum coverage standards and commission requirements.
Level 2 license
Minimum 3 – 5 years experience with commercial insurance accounts.
Solid team player with strong communication and listening skills
Sales experience a bonus
Excellent organizational skills
Good negotiating skills
Excellent Interpersonal skills/customer service oriented
Willing to grow and develop within a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or via email to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.