Commercial Account Manager
Our client is seeking a commercial account manager to join their team! This position will be great for someone who can wear more than 1 hat and balance a variety of duties and responsibilities. There is strong leadership and full administrative support in place and the opportunity to advance your career. Join a great brokerage with a large commercial book and watch your career take off!
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Lines experience
- Level 2 Insurance License required
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, TAM and/or Epic
- Friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen
- Team player
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining maximum retention of existing book;
- Organizing and attending internal renewal strategy meetings;
- Attending external client meetings as required;
- Preparing all client services documents (ie. Renewal Summaries, Proposals, Underwriting
- Liaising with marketing on placements, renewals and midterm policy changes;
- Completing certificate requests;
- Quoting and issuing premium finance contracts as requested;
- Maintaining continuing education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.