Our client is looking for their next Vice President of Sales who prides themselves on making connections with customers and creates long-lasting relationships. The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for all things sales. You will lead the team, design new products, and implement your own sales strategy. You are a self-starter with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. You have that charisma about you that motivates and energizes staff members to come to work each day and do what they do best – sell, sell, sell!
- Maximize sales by investigating all possible approaches and networks
- Create, implement, and sustain a sales pipeline while meeting or exceeding your assigned sales targets
- Build and organize the sales team into an efficient unit by recognizing and working with the strengths and weaknesses of the individuals
- Coach and mentor individual sales team members
- Foster a positive and fun work environment for all members of the sales team
- Work to be on the forefront of the insurance sales world and expand your knowledge as much as possible
Our client is one of the most well respected and revered insurance institutions in the world. Their reputation was earned through hard work, attention to detail and their high standards for employees. They treat their employees extremely well, but do so with the understanding that you have their back just as much as they have yours. They are one of the largest brokerages in the world and they have a significant international presence.
You are a sales guru who thrives in fast-paced environments. You are a natural born leader and you take pride on being the hardest working member of your team. You speak with confidence and are a beacon of stability.
- Over 7 years’ experience in leading a sales team
- At least 10 years' experience in insurance
- Have a strong network and many industry relationships
- Excellent ability to turn ideas into action
- Able to handle and adapt to new technology
- Proven success in sales as an individual and as a leader
- Strong computer skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.