Our client is looking for their next Vice President of Sales who prides themselves on making connections with customers and creates long-lasting relationships. The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for all things sales. You will lead the team, design new products, and implement your own sales strategy. You are a self-starter with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. You have that charisma about you that motivates and energizes staff members to come to work each day and do what they do best – sell, sell, sell!
- Maximize sales by investigating all possible approaches and networks
- Create, implement, and sustain a sales pipeline while meeting or exceeding your assigned sales targets
- Build and organize the sales team into an efficient unit by recognizing and working with the strengths and weaknesses of the individuals
- Coach and mentor individual sales team members
- Foster a positive and fun work environment for all members of the sales team
- Work to be on the forefront of the insurance sales world and expand your knowledge as much as possible.
Our client is a brokerage that understands that they are only as good as the sum of their parts. As an industry leader in insurance tech they are constantly innovating and working to be better each and every day. Working for a forward-thinking company means that you can rest easy knowing that your company is as engaged as you are.
You are a sales guru who thrives in fast-paced environments. You are a natural born leader and you take pride on being the hardest working member of your team. You speak with confidence and are a beacon of stability.
- Over 7 years’ experience in leading a sales team
- Have a strong network and many industry relationships
- Excellent ability to turn ideas into action.
- Able to handle and adapt to new technology
- Proven success in sales as an individual and as a leader.
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.